Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Infintigo Infection Infintigo CAME BACK,I HAVE PSORIASIS ON HANDS & FEET?

Infintigo CAME BACK,I HAVE PSORIASIS ON HANDS & FEET? - infintigo infection

My son, husband, and all taken INFINTIGO DOG. We have discussed and took all the antibiotics, washed with antibacterial soap and wash all linens and clothing. She came back again. I'm doing something right. Can someone tell me if you have a stomach ulcer, and nothing you do not have dirty fingernails or something in my house is not clean. I'm just cleaning house, but I wonder. There is nothing I can do at home to prevent infection or kill it?
I also have psoriasis on the hands and feet since 2002, with some open wounds, as they at the end of winter and scratch badly, and I have not yet received INFANTIGO or employees.
Does anyone know a home means that I for my psoriasis?

No comments:

Post a Comment